A free printable meal plan designed to help you plan and be prepared for the coming week!
Free Vegetarian Meal Plan
Let’s face it – some days the only meal plan we have time for is getting everyone’s orders before we hit the drive-thru. This Dairy-Free Weekly Meal Plan helps you avoid fast food lines and gets you excited about your meals for the week!
Stock your pantry and refrigerator for what you’ll need at the beginning of the week and do the recommended prep work, or think of easier ways to accomplish the recommendations. For example, you don’t have to make the dressing. You can easily substitute it with dressing already in your refrigerator. You’ll find opportunities throughout this plan where you can swap homemade for store bought to save you time – like tomato soup.
Grocery Shopping for this Meal Plan
- At the time I put this printable together, I was using Silk Almond Milk. I have since switched and found I prefer the Almond Breeze brand.
- Which leads me to – you do not have to buy the exact brands I have listed on this grocery list. Buy the brand you prefer. And if you don’t follow a vegan diet, you can easily swap with dairy products!
Make this plan work for you and your family! This is just a starting point to spark ideas and inspiration. You can move meals around to different days, too!
This meal plan is designed with cost savings in mind. You’ll notice repetition with ingredients without eating the same thing every day – just variations. For example, one day you’ll have a wrap for lunch and other day you’ll have a salad for lunch. Both meal plans use the same ingredients so there won’t be any waste at the end of the week!
When I know what I am making for meals in the coming week, I feel like I am on top of the world! I feel prepared, not rushed. I’ll often look for leftovers in the refrigerator to add to the meal, too. And I like to use the leftovers for packing our lunches. Spending a little time on your meals for the week actually ends up saving you a lot of time!
Tips & Substitutions:
- Swapping – You can easily swap the vegan ingredients, such as cheese and sour cream, with dairy products. They are interchangeable and work just the same!
- Prep work – Make sure you review the prep work so you are prepared.
- Recipes – There are additional recipes at the end of the meal plan.
- Vegan – Some people think using honey as an ingredient means it’s not vegan. I disagree. I consider all of the recipes in this free printable to be vegan, even with the use of honey. But, I don’t want to pick that battle so I call this meal plan dairy-free instead of vegan.
Print Free Dairy-Free Weekly Meal Plan
Just click and print!Download Here!