This combination of fresh blueberries, yogurt, and granola is a quick and easy healthy way to start your day!
My husband and I like to call the small town we live in a ‘Honey Hole.’ It’s a term fisherman use to describe a jackpot of a fishing spot. We love the area we live in and consider all of our walking paths, lakes, rivers, playgrounds, activities, sledding hills, Farmer’s Markets, and swimming pools to be reasons we’ll live here forever!
It’s not often that my husband and I go on a date. But the last time we had some time to ourselves we strolled the streets of our small downtown and visited our cute little locally owned shops. We had so much fun! If you are ever in the area, make sure you check out The Local. My husband found a lovely spoon with ‘Spoonful of Sugar’ stamped into it. He excitedly showed me what he found and I was just excited when I saw it! It came home with us and is making it’s debut in these pictures of Healthy Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Parfait!
What You Need to Make a Healthy Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
- Vegan Blueberry Yogurt
- Fresh Blueberries
How to Make a Healthy Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
- Layer 1 cup vegan blueberry yogurt, 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, and 1/2 cup granola until desired portion is reached.
Tips for Making a Healthy Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
- If using vegan blueberry yogurt, I recommend the Silk brand.
- You don’t have to use vegan yogurt, any yogurt will work!
- You can use whatever granola you’d like to use!
- If making ahead of time, add the granola right before eating.
- And you don’t have to stick to the measurements in the recipe. You can easily eyeball the ingredients to make the right portion size for you!
For More Breakfast To-Go Ideas, Check Out:
- 10 On-the-Go Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Quick and Easy Peanut Butter Overnight Oatmeal
- Easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Squares
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Cups
For More Vegan Breakfast Recipes, Check Out:
- Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Best Vegan Biscuits and Gravy
- Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup Vegan Blueberry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Granola
- Layer vegan blueberry yogurt, fresh blueberries, and granola until desired portion is reached
You don't have to use vegan yogurt, any yogurt will work! And you don't have to stick to the measurements in the recipe. You can easily eyeball the ingredients to make the right portion size for you!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 565Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 137mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 7gSugar: 62gProtein: 18g