These cute Easter gift tags hang perfectly from any Easter basket! Or you can attach to classroom treats!
Happy Easter Gift Tags
I went to the Dollar (and a quarter) Store to see what I could find for Easter stuff and they had so many options. It’s no secret I am over the top, so you can imagine the struggle I faced trying to make decisions!
I loved making these Free Printable Easter Gift Tags for you! I made them as a thank you for being here AND to make your life easier. We all love dreaming up ideas of homemade gifts ideas, but when the time finally comes to follow through we don’t have time and end up buying something. These gift tags give a homemade touch to a store bought gift, so you still put love into it – you just cut back on the time you spent on it!
What You’ll Need:
- Container of Choice
- Easter Candy
- Hole Punch
- Free Printable Easter Gift Tags
How to Make this Easter Gift Idea
- Print the free Printable Easter Gift Tags.
- Cut around the tags you’d like to use and punch a hole in the designated area.
- Poke ribbon through the hole and tie around the container.
Print Free Gift Tags
Just click and print!
More Free Easter Printables:
- Bunny Tails Printable Treat Bag Topper
- Free Printable Easter Activity Sheets
- Some Bunny Loves You Free Printable Gift Tag