An easy to make crowd pleasing creamy apple dip that only takes 5 minutes to make!
Our days are getting colder and shorter around here, which means Fall is just about over for us. We are trying to soak up every bit of sunshine and fresh air before we have to go into hibernation!
My son had a friend over this weekend. They convinced my husband and I to play ball tag and football with them. As we chased each other around the house and pelted each other with a ball, we ran through thick piles of leaves. I just love the sound of rustling leaves! It makes me feel like a kid again!
As we were deciding teams for football, my son’s friend got ‘stuck’ with me as his teammate. His facial expressions clearly stated it couldn’t get any worse. But I think he was pleasantly surprised that I can actually play football! HA! We had a great time playing outside together. I hope our son cherishes these memories as much as we do.
This Easy 3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip is always the perfect final touch to any get together!
What You Need to Make Easy 3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Brown Sugar
How to Make Easy 3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip
- Combine 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1 cup brown sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla in a bowl and mix well until smooth and creamy.
What to Serve with Easy 3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip
- Sliced Apples
- Slice Bananas
- Graham Crackers
- Soft Bagel Pieces
- Vanilla Waffers
- Mix in Toffee Bits
For More Fall Recipes, Check Out:
- Maple Pecan Banana Muffins
- Pumpkin French Toast
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Easy Homemade Applesauce
- Vegan Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Acorn Kisses Treats
- Apple Dumplings with Crescent Rolls
- Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Combine softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla in a bowl and mix well until smooth and creamy.