Edible peanut butter cookie dough loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces in every bite!
I wish I could stand time still, or at least slow it down.
When my son was a baby we rocked together a lot. I would measure his growth between the arms of the recliner. He was so tiny, it seemed like it would take a lifetime for the length of his body to be the width of the chair. And then one day he didn’t need to be rocked as much any more. And today he’s too big to be rocked, he sits next to us instead of on our lap when we read or snuggle with him.
Over the years I’ve taken pictures of things that might seem silly to some, but they are cherished memories to me. Like his little wet foot prints on the bathroom mat, his little sand filled shoes left on the deck, or a pile of toys and trinkets on the kitchen counter. The time is going by so fast that no matter how hard I try to cherish the time together, they quickly become memories.
Being parents is the hardest thing we have ever done. We are six years into it and still have no idea what we are doing. I’m sure we’ll ‘think’ we know what we are doing by the time we have grand-kids! HA! All we can do with the time that is slipping away from us quickly is the best that we can do, spend as much time together as possible, and love with all of our hearts.
Ingredients for Edible Reese’s Cookie Dough
- Brown Sugar
- Peanut Butter
- Reese’s Pieces
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
How to Make Edible Reese’s Cookie Dough
- With a hand mixer, cream together 1 stick of salted softened butter with 3/4 cup packed brown sugar. Add in 2 tsp vanilla and mix well.
- Add and mix in 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter.
- Mix in 1 cup flour. Keep mixing until it becomes cookie dough consistency.
- Stir in 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces.
- Cut in half desired number of Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and stir in. I use about 10 mini pieces, cut in half.
Tips for Making Edible Cookie Dough
- The cookie dough needs to be stored in the refrigerator, however, it’s safe to bring it to room temperature for consumption! You don’t have to. It will taste amazing right out of the refrigerator!
- It can also be stored in the freezer in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months.
- You can use any size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups cut up. You can also try it with white Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! Soooo yummy!! Or, you could leave out all of the mix-in’s and just have Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough!
This Edible Reese’s Cookie Dough is hands down the best cookie dough I have EVER, and I mean EVER made!! It is absolute perfection. The cookie dough is so creamy and so satisfying with every single peanut butter packed bite, it is to die for. It’s dangerously delicious and impossible to to resist!
Warning: It’s possible you will become addicted to this AH-MAZING cookie dough!!
For More Cookie Dough Recipes, Check Out:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- Edible Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Triple Chocolate Edible Cookie Dough
- Edible M&M Cookie Dough
For More Sweet Snacks, Check Out:
- Mini Chocolate Pudding Pies
- 2-Ingredient Vegan Fudge
- S’mores Graham Cracker Cookies
- No Bake Avalanche Cookies
Edible Reese's Cookie Dough
Edible Reese's Cookie Dough, edible peanut butter cookie dough loaded with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces in every bite!
- 1 stick Butter, Softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- 10 Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- With a hand mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add and mix in peanut butter.
- Mix in flour. Keep mixing until it becomes cookie dough consistency.
- Stir in Reese's Pieces & halved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g