A scrumptious edible creamy cookie dough packed with M&M’s that is perfect for movie snacks or a family game night treat!
I once bought a bag of M&M’s from our neighborhood gas station to make this Edible M&M Cookie Dough. I made a comment to the cashier that I was too lazy to stop at the grocery store for one thing, so I was overpaying for the M&M’s because it was convenient. I told her what I was making and she said I should bring the cookie dough to her when I was done. I said, “Sorry, you’ll have to fight my husband for it.”
She said, “I’m sure I’m nicer than your husband, so I deserve it!” To which I said, “Sorry, he cleans all of the dirty dishes I make.”
Then she said, “I’m sure he’s forgotten to take out the garbage, so I deserve it!” I replied with, “Sorry, he’s never forgotten to take out the garbage.”
As I was leaving I told her he’s a keeper, so he gets the cookie dough!
Ingredients for Edible M&M Cookie Dough
- Brown Sugar
How to Make Edible M&M Cookie Dough
- With a hand mixer, cream together 1 stick of salted softened butter with 3/4 cup packed brown sugar. Add in 2 tsp vanilla and mix well.
- Mix in 2 tbsp milk and 1 cup flour. The mixture will be crumbly; just keep mixing until it becomes cookie dough consistency.
- Stir in 1 cup M&M’s.
Tips for Making Edible Cookie Dough
- Once you add in the flour and milk the mixture will be crumbly. Just keep mixing! After a minute or two you’ll have cookie dough consistency!
- The cookie dough needs to be stored in the refrigerator, however, it’s safe to bring it to room temperature for consumption! You don’t have to. It will taste amazing right out of the refrigerator!
- It can also be stored in the freezer in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months.
Whether you use a spoon or your finger, eating Edible M&M Cookie Dough has got to be the most scrumptious movie or game night snack!
For More Cookie Dough Recipes, Check Out:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- Edible Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Triple Chocolate Edible Cookie Dough
- Edible Reese’s Cookie Dough
For More Sweet Snacks, Check Out:
- No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
- Oreo Dirt Cake Cups
- Mini Vegan Brownie Bites
- Golden Graham S’mores Bars
- 1 stick Salted Butter, Softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup M&M's
- With a hand mixer, cream together softened butter with brown sugar. Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Mix in milk and flour. The mixture will be crumbly; just keep mixing until it becomes cookie dough consistency.
- Stir in M&M's.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g