This homemade thick and creamy Frosty is quick and easy, making it a favorite cold treat on a hot summer day!
My thoughts are in constant motion. It’s hard for me to sit still. But when I do, I really appreciate it! Like yesterday, when we enjoyed sipping on this Healthy Frosty with Peanut Butter while watching America’s Funniest Home Videos.
We like traditions. Something we can look back at someday and say, “Remember when we used to…” It doesn’t have to cost anything and it doesn’t have to be something you spend all week preparing for, creating fun memories with traditions can be easy!
Ingredients for a Healthy Frosty With Peanut Butter
- Frozen Bananas
- Chocolate Almond Milk
- Peanut Butter
- Cocoa Powder
How to Make a Healthy Frosty With Peanut Butter
- Cut 4 frozen bananas into chunks. Put the chunks into a blender.
- Blend until the bananas are crumbly. Then add 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of chocolate almond milk into the blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth, scraping the sides down as necessary.
- Pour into desired number of glasses.
When you think of making a milk shake, or ice cream for that matter, it doesn’t sound like there is anything quick or easy about it. Nobody wants to deal with dusting off the ice cream maker, then going through the hassle of cleaning the thing when you are all done. And, I’m pretty sure no one has all night to sit around and wait for it to churn, and freeze, and do whatever else it does in there!
Can Any Nut Butter Be Used?
While I prefer the taste and texture of peanut butter, you can use:
- Almond Butter
- Cashew Butter
It’s likely that any nut butter can be used, but I have only made these frosty’s using peanut butter. Be sure to let us know if you try to jazz these up with something else!
What is the Best Chocolate Almond Milk?
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk is the best!
Can Soy Milk Be Used Instead of Almond Milk?
Yes! You can use any chocolate soy or almond milk.
Can Healthy Frosty’s Be Be Stored?
No. These should be enjoyed as soon as they are made!
This healthy alternative to the much loved Wendy’s Frosty doesn’t take any longer to make than a smoothie. It’s thick and creamy, chocolately, and peanut buttery… o-o-o-o-oh, it is so, so good!
For more Chocolate and Peanut Butter Recipes, check out:
- Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins with Peanut Butter
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
- No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
For More Vegan Recipes, Check Out:
- Mini Vegan Brownie Bites
- 2-Ingredient Vegan Fudge
- No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
- 5-Minute Vegan Crunch Cups
- 4 Frozen Bananas (Cut into Chunks)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Chocolate Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Add bananas into a blender. Blend until crumbly. Add chocolate almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides as necessary.)
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth. (Scrape down the sides as necessary.)
Adapted from Beaming Baker.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 12.5gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 46.3gFiber: 7.5gSugar: 24gProtein: 8.9g