A cute and trendy Valentine for classroom Valentine parties that pairs with any Pop It!
I thought I was so clever with this Hope You Have a Poppin’ Valentine’s Day idea, I couldn’t wait to share it with you! I was excited because I finally had an idea that kids would think is trendy, works for boys and girls, and isn’t candy. But then I started seeing several other people with the same idea! It seems Pop It’s are taking over the world right now!
I love planning for Valentine’s Day! Your kids might also like Football, Star Wars, or Monster Valentine’s for school, too!
What You’ll Need:
- Pop It Key Chains
- Hole Punch
- Free Hope You Have a Poppin’ Valentine’s Day Gift Tags
How to Make Poppin’ Valentine’s
- Print the free Hope You Have a Poppin’ Valentine’s Day Gift Tags.
- Cut around the tags you’d like to use and punch a hole in the designated area. Have your child fill in the ‘from.’
- Poke ribbons through the holes and tie around the key chains.
- Pop It’s – I used key chains because it’s easy to tie a ribbon to so the gift tag will stay attached.
- Where to buy – I bought mine on Amazon – cheap, fast, and comes in multi-packs with several options for shapes and sizes.
Print Free Gift Tags
Just click and print!Download Here! Download Here!