A cute bag of treats that Elf on the Shelf can give the kids for Christmas!
What You’ll Need:
- White Card Stock
- Treat Bags (Size 4″ x 6″) with Adhesive Strip
- Hersey Kisses
- Free Elf Kisses Printable Treat Bag Topper
How to Make Elf Kisses Treat Bags
- Print the bag toppers on white card stock.
- Cut them out and fold in half, corner to corner.
- Fill each treat bag with Hersey Kisses.
- Fold over the top of the bag, remove the adhesive strip cover, and seal to the side of the bag.
- Then place the folded bag topper over the top of the bag and staple to the sides of the bag.